Partner, Operations, Design & Development
Partner, Business Development & Strategic Growth
Drop us a line. Let's do lunch.
Open Positions - Apply Here
(it's easy + we will get in touch with you - seriously.)
The Instructional Designer establishes the main course architecture and works to define how the course's learning outcomes are met in an engaging online learning environment.
- Strong curriculum development and planning skills
- Must be curious and ambitious with a demonstrated history of learning from mistakes they have made and can laugh about it now
- Must not take themselves too seriously
- Excellent communication skills (be able to give and receive constructive critiques, be timely with team communications and be friendly)
In our world, the Instructional Developer takes the Designer's blueprints and adds elements which make the courses sing and dance and look really good.
- Strong graphic design, curriculum and educational planning skills
- Strong skills in any related software related to Instructional Development (Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc.)
- Be able to define, reflect and critique their own style sensibilities, habits, defaults and bad habits
- Be able to define and replicate what they define as beautifully developed courses (and art too)
- Take their work seriously, but able to laugh at themselves
- Must be able to make mistakes and demonstrate ability to learn from them